Monday, November 17, 2008

My first blog post from Microsoft Word 2007

    I'm not a Microsoft fan boy. I just thought I'd put that out there. I use it because it's an industry standard and I use it in my industry (which sadly isn't technology). I first learned of this from an http://www.makeuseof.com email that I get daily. That place is freaking awesome. It went on to explain why such a commonplace and boring word processing program is worthwhile as a blogging tool in this release version.

    The picture to the right should explain most of it. I clicked that bad boy into existence in seconds. Also the link above happened just by typing it in. I thought it was funny at first, but I might actually do this more often.

    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow there is no picture to the right, I screwed something up. Great Job!