Thursday, February 1, 2007

A call from Toine*


Tony called me last night and told be about a story "Bomb Scare in Boston." He saw it on the main page of Yahoo. I had to search for it. The moral of the story is that viral advertising in the form of magnetic led lit graffiti was mistaken for dangerous "devices." The ads were for ATHF**. I found the news story with a nice picture of one of the devices. It was a moonanite flipping off anyone who looked at it.

TMBO.org is where I see news first. I went there immediately with a screen capture to post there of the image I had seen. It was too late people already had posted on this topic. They had not yet posted exactly the image that I had found so I put it up anyway. These guys must just sit around all day watching the computer. I would so love that. Damn work all to hell!!!

Tmbo also offered this link for more pictures.

*Toine Schafel is Tony, for some reason all of my friends have interesting aliases at nonspecific times.

**Aqua teen Hunger Force - a cartoon in the line up on Cartoon networks Adult Swim. I love it.

No comments: