Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dropping the ball on being Awesome

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this has happened to the whole world recently and I shouldn't feel bad about it. We've all had a lot on our plates, the economy, the ecology and various other impending doom situations that end in the letter Y.

The most quickly approaching one is the upcoming arrival of our Baby. A cultivating process I should have been better at chronicling. The process of our ten year struggle towards the miracle of life some how slipped through the cracks. It has been at the very least easier to document smaller aspects of my life through the wonders of TWITTER. A sad reality, attesting to my new acceptance into a sloth lifestyle.

Now however, with the baby very near and I can't continue this degenerate level of living. We've remodeled our spare bedroom into a Nursery, spent more money than we had on furnishings and accessories (which included a 2010 Mercury Mariner (not the Hybrid version)). All the things one should do before having a child you wish to raise in poverty. All our dreams are coming true.

No comments: