Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sam's Club - Nazi regime with perks

My boss at my job is not a member of Sam's Club. He has stated off the record that he feels like they are Nazi's checking your card to get in and treat you like a criminal checking your receipt before you leave. He said he simply didn't need that in his shopping experience. I on the other hand will be greatly inconvenienced for the right deal. I'm humble enough should any opportunity to save money arise I will no doubt seize the day.

The best deal so far at Sam's Club is $1.70 hot dog combo meal. One all beef hot dog and one large drink for just one dollar and seventy cents. Did I mention free refills? This is all important because in my house all beef hot dogs are the top of heap on quality and taste. It's true that it was once $1.50 but the price hike isn't enough for it to be ripped from my best deal of all time list.

No comments: