Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What the future holds

With the height of new lateral promotion I need to uphold a superior level of appropriateness and candor.

 

WooHoo I got a mo-fo-ing office job!  Can you franking believe it?  Ever since I worked at staples and was surrounded by all the accoutrements of being employed by an office; I had dreamed of holding an office position.  Ever since I was promoted to an office job in the warehouse I’ve been thrilled.  It just keeps getting better.  First it was more pay and a bigger office and now it’s less physical labor and A/C!!!  WTF!!!  I’m going to have to dress nicer because I will no longer be expected to get dirty and stay late finishing other peoples work.  Sure I’ll probably have long hours doing what ever it is they’re going to have me do, but the pressure is going to be different and I am going to love it.

 

 

No comments: