Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Nyquil

Last night I cleaned up th dog kennel, all that feces really had me gagging. I couldn't stop coughing all last night. My favorite cure all is Nyquil. I took a dose and was almost instantly cured. I went to sleep shortly after.

I feel like I've had this dream before, but it's most vivid right now. It was more like a video sequence than a dream.

Somehow I'd gotten high (probably the Nyquil). I was sitting in a technocolor 70's room with matching furniture and heavenly sunlight poring in through the windows, warming patches of fire red shag carpet to an inviting degree. Then a blue box appears on the table next the aqua marine couch I was sitting on. It's hard to tell if it was always there or if it materialized.

The couch had the slick bumpy texture that is never as soft as it is smooth even though it's made of all these beads of embroidered thread. The box was reflective foil. The blues clashed like the changing color of the ocean as the waves roll in towards the beach while your standing in them.

I couldn't resist any longer. A heart warming catchy lounge hit was playing. The type of song you could hear in the hot balmy summer night or bright sun shining day and it wouldn't seem too out of place but always would make you feel happy inside. It was coming from an unseen source like music in movie. I broughgt the package over to my lap. It was not a shipping parcel so there wasn't any packaging tape it was just a lid with folding flaps on top.

The flaps met in the middle of the equidistance of the box. I opened the flaps and the black interior slowly revealed itself to me. The music had stepped up a notch and I could see that there was a female breast in the box. It was not bloody or attached to a woman. The breast just sat there. This didn't seem too odd to me in the dream. I simply picked it up to look more closely.

As I lifted the bulk out of the box I could hear it dragging across the thin card board flaps. When I looked to see what I was dragging it's clear that the back side of the breast has tentacles like a squid. I turned it upside down in my hands and it revealed it's mouth to me. Just as I think to myself that this thing, with all the allure of a bosom, now has all the appeal of an ALIEN face hugger; it creates a vacuum. There had to be a sound for this noise it's making but all I can hear is the music that is calming and near deafening at this point. My face is drawn into the mouth of the squid. Everything turned black.

The music continued as the black lightened slightly to reveal stars. The stars came back into focus and I was then in a sea of breast squids. A black sea. I was underwater swimming in a sea of breasts with tentacles and they didn't care one bit about me. The music has lowered slightly and became an enjoyable pitch when I broke the surface of the water.

I was in shallow waist high water standing on a rock that was submerged with a mermaid. She may not have been a mermaid but it was the thought that had crossed my mind seeing how she was topless. All mermaids are topless, seashell bras are a Walt Disney creation to appease the censors. We danced in the sun with the view of the beach and I begged for sex. It's evidently what I do. She told me when we get back to our room we would.

I felt like I had this dream before because I wasn't thinking "oh God not a face hugger." I was thinking "Oh again?" It is the most unpleasant part of the dream but it's a task that has to be done to dance with my topless wife on the beach. Which without saying is the best part of the dream.

This dream was followed by a visit to a new playground that was also a haunted house theme or actually possessed. Keely and I went with Shelly and her children. It was disturbing, unsettling and gross. I don't have a lot of details on this but there were corpses and slimy green demon babies. There were areas that Keely refused to go and Shelly's children seemed oblivious to the terror and had a real good time on the play ground.

I'm sure there are a lot of important themes to be analyzed here, but I'm not really in the mood this morning to guess, since I haven't done much reading in the interpretation of dreams. Besides when the experts don't know don't they always blame it on outside forces like drugs anyway?

No comments: