Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time well spent?

Max woke me up about 50 minutes before my alarm was going to go off. I didn't know that until after I had decided that his actions were a sign that I should be awake. I turned off my alarm and left the bed room which had been just last night adorned with an Ionic Pro ionic air purifier.

Ionic Pro which is at the lower end of the cost spectrum for this type of device is supposed to be just as good as the more expensive ones, or so they boast. I don't have any imput on that yet, it's been one night. The device does emit an odor which the manual refers to as OZONE. The manual also states that having the device on the low setting is the most cost-effective. If they hadn't brought it up I would never have assumed that a air cleaning machine with not moving parts would suck the grid dry, but now I have to wonder. What is going to happen if I leave it on HIGH? You know I'm going to leave it on high, I didn't buy a machine to scrub nasties out of my living breathing air to let it work half ass-edly.

I easily get off topic.

I spent over an hour, modifying a font in photoshop. I was making a picture for my last.fm page. When I shrunk it down when I was all done I'm not really sure how the hard work translated. It's a picture of my screaming head over a drafting picture I scanned a million years ago with the word "Boosh" blinged out at the bottom.

Boosh is a catch phrase from one of my favorite Adult Swim shows Frisky Dingo. Apart from that reference I don't know anything more about the word. Does sound an aweful lot like Douche and it means "So there!" or "Burn!" (as in the reference from That 70's Show).

Yep time to shower.

No comments: